Saturday, February 21, 2015

FATE

Fate it is one of first poems I've written. It was based on some of experiences as well. So. I thought it would be good to share it with you. It was roughly written 8 or 9 years ago.



FATE

I saw a girl in the class
and was attracted by her features
not only beautiful
but also graceful
followed her
Unable to express
Or to even encode
went for classes not to study
with the attitude of seeing her
Further and further
said to a friend
What I think about
He promised
That he will support
Wrote letters to her
didn’t get any reply
Went after her
the result was the same
So I decided
That it’s time
After rehearsals
I asked from her
she said only
“I want more time”
That made me positive
Nurtured my hopes
Spent time in days and weeks
But didn’t get any reply
Then I asked again
And she said “I have a boy friend”
My dream was broken
Heart was stopped
She was still in my mind
In the bed and school and everywhere I was living
Cried and cried
Only tears flowed
But tears did nothing
The wound only spread
It’s only my fate
Time passed
One day I saw her in the bus
With my friend who
Promised to give his support
I saw that there was something
Much over the friendship
I thought is my destiny
Then I climbed down
I lost the match
How can I understand the others?
If I’m unable to understand my closest friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children at War Kim, Napalam girl, Horror-stricken Unable of bearing Ongoing sufferings, Fled from destruction In Vietnam ...